Closing Costs for Home Real Estate Transactions
Shopping for a mortgage loan? We will be glad to assist you! Call us at (866) 298-0700. Want to get started? PreQualify Now
Certain standard costs are associated with closing the sale of a home. Sellers and buyers almost always split these costs, as the sales contract specifies.
As indicated below, many of the closing costs result from getting your mortgage. Since Mid America Mortgage, Inc. NMLS 150009 is highly experienced with mortgages & closings, we are closing cost experts.
Standard Closing Costs
- Points — These are costs you pay up-front to lower your interest rate (optional)
- Appraisal Costs
- Obtaining Your Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Fees
- Various Taxes
- Costs associated with "originating" your loan
- Recording Fees and Transfer Taxes
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- Title Insurance
- Flood or Earthquake Insurance if applicable
Mid America Mortgage, Inc. NMLS 150009 can answer questions about these closing costs. Give us a call at (866) 298-0700.